Infrared-Light barrier IR 500
Article number: 5964
Alarm triggered as soon as the light barrier is crossed: The infrared light barrier detects entry into a secured area.
When you leave the house, you switch to alarm mode. That means the system sends a message to your smartphone or tablet as soon as a secured area is entered. The light barrier is easy to install or set up.
All the facts at a glance
Infrared-Light barrier IR 500 | Article-Nr.: 5964
- Alarm when the light barrier is crossed
- Application: door gong to detect entry and as an alarm
- Siren volume:100 dB
- Infrared sensor technology
- You set the range for up to 4 m or up to 20 m
- Adjustable door gong / siren functions
- Volume: adjustable
- Mains power operation
- Power failure backup (6xAA batteries, not included in the package)
Height 125 x Width 89 x Depth 83 mm
Wall installation (optimal height of the light barrier approx. 1 – 1.5 m)
Download the Olympia
ProHome app and synchronise
all your ProHome products
in just a few steps.
For home security