Article number: 6106
To secure windows, patio doors and other glazed areas: The glass breakage sensor detects vibrations on glass panes.
When you leave the house, you switch to alarm mode. That means the system sends a message to your smartphone or tablet as soon as a door or window is opened. The sensor is easy to install and can be removed without trace.
All the facts at a glance
Shock Sensor | Article-Nr.: 6106
- Safeguarding of doors, windows, rooflights
- Reliable detection of breakage or heavy shock
- Battery operation (2 x AAA-Alkaline, included)
- Low battery warning at the base unit
- Fixing material included
- Length of cable approx. 30cm
Height 55,5 mm x Width 73 mm x Depth 19,5 mm
Assembly without drilling. Simply adhere the sensors. Adhesive pads and assembly material are included in the pack.
Download the Olympia
ProHome app and synchronise
all your ProHome products
in just a few steps.
For home security